PossessionFootball: Welcome to a new Football Blog

Monday 23 February 2015

Welcome to a new Football Blog

Hi, my name is Joel.

I am 18 years old, currently living in Leeds. My whole life I have been addicted to the wonderful game, that is football.

Due to having lots of spare time (as I am currently in a gap year) I have decided to start a blog expressing my views and opinions on the different aspects within football (such as teams current performances, and tactical analysis, or player analysis).

A bit about my Footballing Views





Yes that is me with Massimo Cellino (the owner of Leeds United), and yes I am indeed a Leeds fan. I hope this does not deter the majority of my readers, but yes I am a Leeds fan. But by no means does this mean I will be writing this blog purely on Leeds United. The aim of this blog is to allow readers to read my opinion on a current football topic, a topic which could be based in the eccentric footballing world of South America, or the wet and windy world of the Premier League.

No comments:

Post a Comment